NB: Discontinued in favour of other similar Top Coil type clearomizers, namely iClear 16 for this particular type.
One of the latest clearomizers for electronic cigarettes with 510/eGo connection types.
Very well matched with eGo batteries in both look and actual use.
Being rebuildable means that the tank housing, coil head and tip can be changed or replaced by you easily. They all simply unscrew from each other.
FYI: 1.8ohm delivers more vapour than a 2.4ohm head at the same voltage
Spares and replacement parts
Tank Colour: Clear (we also offer additional tank bodies and tips in various colours)
Threading: 510/eGo (with eGo type connection, requires lower threaded area for outer shroud)
Link below is to our own instructional video.
Naked Guide - Filling Dual Coil tank + Kanger Bottom Coil + Vision eGo Clearomizer
* Unscrew the drip tip from the clearomizer
* Fill 1.4ml-1.6ml of ejuice from the side
* Do NOT pour the ejuice into the tube in the middle. The tube is only for airflow.
* Screw the drip tip back in.
* Wait 1-2 minutes for the ejuice to feed into the coil before you start to vape.
* Each clearomizer comes with a black round driptip.
Avoid any e-liquids that contain
Warranty: DOA (dead on arrival).